Pages

Followers

Monday 25 July 2016

Happy Birthday Joyce

Good morning peeps!
It's been a while I know! I'm Not getting much time in my craft room 
over the summer months but I did manage to make this little card
for Joyce, my dear Mother In Law's 80th Birthday today.


The base card is 8"x 8".
The papers are from the My Minds Eye, Best of Paisley pad.
The gorgeous image is So Chic For HOLLY, by Rick St Dennis
She's perfect for my MIL as she also  has two poodles!
The image was coloured with a mix of Promarkers & Flexmarkers.

I made the sentiment button in my graphics programme.
I've included it in Png. form below. 
If you'd like it, just click on the pic & save to you computer.
All I ask is please don't share, send your friends over to collect it if they'd like it.


The lace & vintage style seam binding are from my stash.
I used spellbinders circle dies to cut out the image& entiment, then 
distress inked whilst still in the die.
 The fish tail was cut using a square punch.
The inside was decorated too.
Thanks for popping in today, I do appreciate your visit!

I'd like to enter this card in a few challenges:
The Corrosive Challenges Nature - Animals 
The Ribbon Girls -  "Anything Goes as long as it has an image" 
  A Gem of a Challenge - Animals 
Animal Friends Challenge - Punches and/or Dies
 Crafty Ribbons - Pink & Girly 
 Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes 
 Hannah & Friends Animals 

21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Dawn, I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather and having a wonderful summer.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for your mother in law, lovely background paper to compliment the image and love I the sentiment button.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how everything goes together so well in your card Dawn. Bet your MiL will be so pleased with your creation. Thanks for the file too. Sounds like you're enjoying the summer, Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous vintage design love the image Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image which I'm sure your MIL will appreciate when she has poodles. We have one poodle. Love the choice of patterned papers works beautifully together.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, your card is beautiful and I love the image! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Dawn, pretty papers and fabulous image - I'm sure your MIL will treasure her card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and love that pattern

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks formplaying at agoac and crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks realy amazing!
    Love that round sentiment, great image and great job colouring it!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a lovely card, Dawn and I'm sure she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card :)
    Thank you for joining to the Anmial Friends Challenge this month.
    Selene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Dawn. I love the image and your papers are so beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Dawn, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Dawn and thanks for the image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dawn this is beautiful, love the colours and thank you for the image. Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous paper choice, my friend! That image is perfect and your coloring is marvelous. The bit of lace really accentuates the vintage look. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at AGOAC
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful
    Thanks for playing with us at crafty ribbons
    I hope you will join in with our new challenge that's up now with theme - easel cards

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx