Pages

Followers

Saturday 28 May 2016

Twinkle Brr.......

Good Morning all!
It's time for another GDT post for Scribbles Designs
Here's the card I made!




I've used the cute little image #228 Twinkle Brr 
and the sentiment tickets #109 Let It Snow Quote 
I used my Promarkers to colour up the image & Sakura Glaze & Glitter
pens for the little lights. I inked the edges with a liquid chalk ink pad.

The layout for my card is based on the sketch 

May Card Sketch

from Stick it Down


The papers are from my stash.
I used foam pads to pop up one end of each sentiment ticket,
 for a bit of dimension. I also popped the layered snowflakes 
up on foam pads too, then aded a little gem at the centre.
Thanks for looking!
Don't forget to check out the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog
there's still plenty of time to play along in the current challenge
There are lots of freebies on the blog & in the shop too!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Stick it Down May - Card Sketch
A Snowflakes Promise -  Anything Goes 

22 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, such a fun image and perfect papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, this is brilliant I do love penguins. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn this is a wonderful Christmas card I love the penguin and all the lights. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little penguin is so sweet. Great card.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful fun card Dawn - love those papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I just love this little chap. Great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun Christmas card and love the image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the penguin Dawn - he's so cute. Like the sketch you've used. They're useful aren't they? Enjoy your weekend. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Dawn, you are good making a Xmas card.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. Well done. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun Christmas card Dawn, love the tangled up penguine and the matching background paper too,

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card! Great job, its never too early to make Christmas cards. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, I love the little lights! Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable, Dawn, and a perfect use of that sketch! I simply MUST get going on Christmas cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Dawn. That penguin is so cute and it's a great design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute, that image is so fun! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx