Pages

Followers

Monday 25 April 2016

The Lovecats

Good morning all!
It's Monday again, which means it's time for a new callenge over at
Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog! This weeks theme is........
Here's my card!

I made a cute little Monochromatic annivesary card using the
Lol, I have two rescue cats who love each other most of the time,
 but regularly beat up on each other just for fun!
I have to say I was singing the song Love Cats in my head,
all the time I was making this
I started with an A6 Kraft base then added a brick embossed panel,
which I brushed over with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
The image was lightly coloured using prisma pencils,
then cut with an Xcut heart die & inked with the Tea Dye DI.
The sentiment was brushed with ink then, image & sentiment were
popped up on some foam tape to add a little dimension.
My added bling is a few little sequins.
I do hope you can play along in this weeks challenge.
 I'd love to see what your added bling is!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Quirky Crafts - Raining Cats & Digs
Brown Sugar  - Anything Goes
Creative Corner  - Words
Morgan's Art World Monochrome
As You Like It Challenge Favourite Animal & Why* Cats because I just love them!
Cardz 4 Galz - Use An Embossing Folder
Star Stampz Challenge Use A Digi 
Tuesday Throwdown -  Monochromatic

26 comments:

  1. An adorable card Dawn, such a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great brick wall EF, perfect background for your image.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brick wall the way you've done it Dawn! Hope you're well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little image and a super card design :-) I'm glad your kitties love each other most of the time :-D
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute, Dawn. I love that little cuddly cat couple. Perfect for an anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Dawn and the embossed background is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous anniversary card I love those cats. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your lovecats dawn .. fabby make! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Dawn, love the cute kitties.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn fantastic little card love those cats all loved up. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super adorablle card!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawn, This is just too precious! Love those kitties. :-D You really should enter this in the Raining Cats and Dogs challenge over at Quirky Crafts before the 28th. http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com/
    And thanks for entering it at Tuesday Throwdwown. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, Dawn....that's such a great image for an Anniversary. I really like the design and use of Kraft card (must use it more, myself) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute!

    You've got me humming the Love Cats song now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dawn just to let you know you are the winner of my candy if you could let me have your address I will send goodies out when I next go to Ivybridge either Thursday or Friday. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those cute cats -ahhh!
    Super card, love the design and the colours - great project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dawn i love cats !!
    such a cute card
    Hugs
    Shuly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dawn, this is super cute - fun image and great design - love the embossing. Fun card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet!! Thanks again for playing at AYLI!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am totally in love with this card, it is a Wowser, so clever, a wonderful image.
    Fabulous use of the embossing folder. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  21. so cute! I love the embossed background with the darling image

    ReplyDelete
  22. An adorable card, love the image. Thanks for playing along at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Clever design. :)Thank you for joining our challenge! //Cat (Creative Corner Admin)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx