Pages

Followers

Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas Tags

Good morning all! It'sMonday already!
The weeks are flying in!
It's time once again for a brand new challenge over at Eureka Stamps!
Our theme for this week is:

Here's my little tag:
The image I've used is 2501 Cat With Garland & I've also used the 
sentiment 23703 Meowy Christmas. (I've rotated to make it straight),
I used Kraft cardstock & a spellbinders tag die for the base tag.
I then used some sequin waste as a mask & daubed gold pigment ink & red
liquid chalk ink through in slightly different areas, to give a feeling of added dimension
The image was coloured in areas using alcohol markers.
I used a scalloped oval to cut it out & edged everything with the gold ink.
The image & sentiment were popped up on foam pads for dimension,
then I added some fibres, ribbon, gold braid & a little jingle bell
to finish it off.

You can see the gold shimmer a little better in this photo!
Thanks for popping in!
I hope you can play along in our Christmas Tags challenge,

I'd like to enter my little tag in a few challenges:

Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Glitter n Sparkle - Include a bow
Crafting When We Can - Don't forget the Animals
Die Cuttin' Divas Tag, Bag or Box
Crafty Boots - Spots or Dots
CAS on Sunday  Christmas

22 comments:

  1. Love this cutie image on your tag Dawn, adorable finish on your creation.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous tag Dawn, such a fun image and great background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a cute gift tag. Such a sweet little kitten and I love the addition of the gold bell. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn this is just so cute. The way you've made the background is so clever and the whole project looks gorgeous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely tag Dawn. Loving the image and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. supercute tag Dawn - lovely make! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this adorable tag, Dawn! Darling image, love the neutrals, and the fibres are great. I'm working on tags, too, so maybe I'll get something entered. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww.....this is so cute! Love the background you created too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the dear sweet kitten! Just too cute, great tag Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Dawn love the shape. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super cute tag Dawn. That kitty is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute tags! I love the images you used! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our November challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag, love the background and super cute image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable tag! Your kitty is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dawn, this is fabulous, love the cute images and gorgeous ribbons and bells.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh this is gorgeous Dawn… such a fab image and sentiment! love the colours… it has a wonderful vintage feel to it!
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww this is soo cute, love the design and image!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Dawn, sweet tags Hun, really is just so beautiful...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute are these tags, Dawn, love them, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx