Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 July 2015

Pencil case 2

Good Morning all! 
Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend!
The card I have to share today is a little mash up/stash/scrap pile buster!
I love using up my scraps & seeing what I can come up with!


The base card is A6.
I've used the left over little circle image from the La Pashe
Pencil Case, Girl decoupage sheet.
I cut it out & inked with some liquid chalk ink.
The DP is from my stash. I was never that taken with it until
I was making this project. The flower is from the DP too.
I've cut it out & layered it a little. The little sentiment tags
are by LOTV. These were already stamped & embossed with black ep.
The ribbon is one of my little recycled bits & the lace
is from my stash!
I've added a plain paper insert.
Thanks for stopping by!
Challenges
Mod Squad Challenge - Patterned Paper
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesday - Anything Goes
{Pin}spirational - Photo Inspiration

18 comments:

  1. Morning Dawn, a beautiful card, love the design and great topper.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image, Dawn, love this card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great make from your scraps dawn - lovely. Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you came up with using scraps! Glad you could join us at Get Creative Challenges.

    Camille - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Dawn. Super image and it always feels great to use up scraps.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink and blue with the cute image you used! Fabulous coloring Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Dawn, I love cards that use up scraps and this one is marvelous! I love your color combo -- terrific shades of pink and blue. Fun little image, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Dawn. The image and layout are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Dawn. Love the colouring on this one. I'm not great at using up scraps but you have done such a good job here.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's very pretty Dawn! I love how the lace and ribbon extend beyond the card base. Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie for Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty. Love the PP panel. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a sweet card Dawn, a lovely image and pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet pencilcase Image
    Great use of the scrap Dawn..
    Beautifully done
    Hugs
    Monika(do catch up now)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Get Creative for Use Flowers challenge.
    Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx