Pages

Followers

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Leftover Wine

Good morning all!
Leftover wine? Fact or Fiction? lol
Actually, the card I have to share with you today is another that
I made using left over bits & pieces from the  La Pashe  
Grumps -Time for Wine decoupage sheet!


For this one, I used an A6 card base.
I die cut the image & inked with green liquid chalk ink.
I cut a mat from a scrap of Kraft card, 
 a frame & some fish tails from the last of the scraps of paper
from La Pashe. The stars were also cut from some scrap paper.
I cut them out & popped them up on foam squares!
These were all given the ink treatment too!


The sentiment is from a Tonic Tape Runner with has 
Happy Birthday in several different fonts. I ran it along another
scrap of craft card which I fishtailed at one end.
The little bow is one of my recycled bits of ribbon!
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like this little card!

I'd like to enter this card in a couple of challenges
Die Cuttin' Diva's - Masculine
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays - Use A Frame

18 comments:

  1. Definitely fiction!!

    Cool make though

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never any left over wine here Dawn lol! Great card love it crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic way to use your leftovers - plus, it saves clearing your desk too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think he'll leave any wine behind Dawn! Fab card, great use of your leftover bits. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn this is a terrific card the image is brilliant. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love the red cheeks.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Dawn, great image and design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great sheet, love your results on each of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Is there such a think as leftover wine? I've never heard of that! :) Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always laugh if you used this image
    make people smile cause funny face on his expression
    sweet ribbon add on your card
    beautifully made Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous Father's Day card, Dawn. I love the elements you've included, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your art in our challenge this week. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the red cheeks and nose!

    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just wanted to let you know that you are always welcome to share up to five cards/projects per week with us at Word Art Wednesday for a better chance of winning. I love your cards, Dawn, and would love to have you link up all your sweet creations with us.
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx