Pages

Followers

Friday 29 May 2015

Doppelganger

Hi everybody, it's Friday!!!
My all time favourite day!
I'm in work today but at a different location so wish me luck! lol
Here is the card I have to share today!

This is Doppelganger from The Grumps range @ La Pashe
Sorry the photo quality isn't great!
They say owners & their dogs look alike..... not sure in this case if the owner 
looks like the dog or the dog looks like the owner but.....
 there is a distinct resemblance there!
Not too much else to say about this little card!
It's actually an A5 tent fold.
The decoupage was cut out & layered up with pinflair glue.
The papers & sentiment I've used are also from La Pashe.
I cut the image out with a Spellbinders Die


I added a couple of Faux Leather fishtails &  a few 
little buttons from my stash! I haven't decorated the inside of this one.
Perhaps a plain insert would be best.
Thanks for popping in, hope you like it! 

14 comments:

  1. made me smile, when man looks like his dog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and loving the papers too. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Dawn, I must check out the Grumps range, I can think of a few people they might be suitable for!
    I hope work went well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn this is a brilliant card. I hope that you have had a brilliant day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Too fun and cute! Love your card Dawn!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightfully funny card, Dawn! Loving the die shape and that plaid paper. Great use of the buttons. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. they definitely do look alike! I ind it funny when this happens but it definitely does!! Big hugs \rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your day at the new location went well, at least tomorrow's Saturday! Love, love your fun card! Love the thought of looking like my dogs since they are beautiful goldens! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab card, Dawn. What a fab image. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL
    that Image makes me smile hihi the dog looks like his DAD
    cute Image and GREAT MASCULINE card
    I love your masculine card Dawn
    always has a great image
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card Dawn, love it...and I can think of a few dogs and owners who look alike! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Dawn really made me smile crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Dawn. Certainly makes me smile.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx