Pages

Followers

Sunday 7 December 2014

I'm Back With A Card!

Hi Guys, I'm back again finally!
My poor blog has been sitting abandoned while I've been making all sorts of 
Christmas bits & pieces for various different things!
Anyhoo, here is the card I'd like to share with you today!


A birthday card, made using the Lelli-Bot Crafts kit,
The quality of the kit is amazing & it came with lots of brilliant embellishments.
I used a simple layout, using some of the gorgeous embossed card from the kit,
The ribbon, feather & button are all from the kit too!
I did add an extra butterly from my stash!


This photo shows the inside of the card which I decorated with one of the
design papers from the kit as well as some black & white cardstock.
I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I've missed posting but have been so busy I just haven't had time!
I'm hoping things will settle down now & I'll be able to get my Christmas cards writtien,
 & cleaning done before it's time to put up the tree & the other decorations
Then, it will be on to the wrapping up! 
Don't you just love Christmas!
Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday - Anyting Birthday Goes
Southern Girls - Celebrations
DoubleClick Skittles - Happy Birthday
A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes But NOT Christmas
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Birthday With Sentiment

29 comments:

  1. Fabulous, elegant, monochromatic card...just so beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Dawn, I love the black and white combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Dawn, love this kit and your embellishments work perfectly. Love monochrome too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it , like monochrome and I love that you did the inside too, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn this is a fantastic card I love the image and black and white is such a classic combination. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Dawn, I just love black and white, always looks clean and fresh. Hope you are well Hun. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dawn!! I love your card the colors, the dark and light contrast. Your image is pretty too. My favorite is the butterfly, I love it. Thanks for joining us over on the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn, how lovely and elegant this card is. I love the black and white.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulously elegant and scrummy. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful,gorgeous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Dawn, i really like this, very elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love that black and white look. Thanks for sharing with us at DoubleClick Skittles.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
    Dt-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty Dawn is your card and l see the inside is done too l always think it finishes the card of beautifully when that's done too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very classy in Black and White-love the patterns! Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls Challenge as we celebrate our 100th Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great card! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card Dawn. Love the monochrome look and the elegant feel.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Magnificent black and white combo, Dawn! I love the feather and the decorated inside, too. It was worth waiting a few days to see this one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elegant black and white card, inside and out! Love all the added embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fabulous elegant card with the black and white and awesome feather!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an elegant card! I love that feather :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the colors you chose. The two contrasting colors give it such overall cohesiveness and visual appeal! Thanks for playing along with our 100th Challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge Blog. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Image and the color you have choosen this is an elegant and beautiful card that feather and butterfly add lovely texture Dawn,...love this much...love much the Image soo fun and cool, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  24. Black and white...beautiful combination! Wonderful image and butterfly! It's a very elegant card!
    Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dawn this is such a beautifully elegant birthday card with the black and white.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    DesĂ­re
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card.... Thanks for playing along with us for our last challenge at A Little Bit Crafty
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx