Pages

Followers

Monday 4 August 2014

Scenic

Good Morning all!
Time to share my DT card for the brand new challenge over at 
Ooh La la Creations Challenge Blog,
(If you're looking for my Just Inklined blog hop card, simply scroll down!)
 the theme for this fortnight is 
Heres my card


I've used a topper from the Boys To Men CD, which is available in the Shop
I think it's very scenic!  I'd love to be walking that course in the sunshine!
I've used the great sketch from The House That Stamps Built

20140722-210714.jpg
as the basis for the layout of my card!
Here's a closer look at the image!


I've inked the edges with Vintage Linen Distress Ink.
The base card is Kraft, A5 & I've added some Dottie Card from
Anna Marie Designs. The borders are corrugated kraft card,
 which came in a pack from Lidl.
I added three buttons from my stash to finish!


I've mounted topper on some foam tape for a bit of dimension.
Thanks for popping in, I hope you can play in the challenge this time!
This card was made with the following challenges in mind:
Kitty Bee Designs - Birthday Boy
A Creative Romance - Fun In The Sun

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and love the beautiful colours and the corrugated card looks fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this card Dawn, oh la la creations are really great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card Dawn, the topper is really different...i like it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Dawn and fabulous card also great take on the sketch hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one Dawn, a gorgeous topper and design
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Dawn, you have chosen a wonderful scene and your papers complement it perfectly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Dawn, you have chosen a wonderful scene and your papers complement it perfectly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great make Dawn - such a clever idea - brilliant! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Dawn which shows lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnificent card, Dawn! I love your take on that sketch. Beautiful scene in the topper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Dawn, love the Scene here and your LO..amazing, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOve the topper and texture with the corrugated kraft card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cc&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great male card Dawn. Love the image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for challenge #205...Happy Birthday. Good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card, love the earthiness! thanks for joining us this time at kitty bee designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx