Pages

Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

Fashion In A Flash

Good Moning all,
Here's another little card from me!
This card was made using a kit I got from Create & Craft.
It was really quick to make!


The card base is Dottie Card from Anna Marie Designs
The measuring tape was part of the kit as was the sentiment button.


Embellishment wise, I picked up on the buttons in the image,
 & added a few in similar colours  from my stash. I also 
added a little ribbon bow.


I popped the image & the sentiment up on some shaker tape
for a little bit of dimension!
I don't often use these kits for card making but they are super speedy
 to put together & can give you lovely results!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

13 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Doreen, love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic creation, love this and the colours used are brilliant along with all the added beauties.xxx
    ♥aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Dawn, love the topper and her dress. Great embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card great kits these and your right they are great for quick makes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like having a few kits amongst my crafting stash to play with and make quick cards amongst all my other crafting. It's great to have the added variety. I love that you've pulled in buttons from your stash to go with the kit elements and card stock from another supplier. The overall look IG great with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn hun what a fabulous card love anything girly especially when it involves dresses great job love it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant make Dawn - lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card Dawn, it's handy to have some kits to play with sometimes isn't it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb Dawn, I love all the Sewing embellishments that are around just now, fabulous image and detail here my friend, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Dawn. Super topper and love all your embellishments.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness, Dawn! I'm sure that pattern was in my mom's pattern box which I inherited. I may still have it. lol Beautiful card and perfect for anyone who loves to sew. If you have nobody else in mind, it would look great in my personal collection of cards sent to me by dear friends. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx