Pages

Followers

Saturday 3 May 2014

La Pashe - Ski Snowman

Good Morning all, it's Saturday Yay!
Time for me to share another La Pashe creation with you!
Here's what I've made!


I've been playing with The Christmas Box CD Rom
this week. I love this little Ski Snowman he's just too cute!
I cut him out & layered him up using pinflair glue.
I added lots of sparkle but I'm not sure it shows properly in the photos!


I ran around the edges with glossy accents then sprinkled with 
glamour dust, I used a quickie glue pen to stick the glitter to the image.
The boder was made with a tonic punch & I added some twine from my stash


A little side view to show the layers!
I also added little rosette & a couple of buttons from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit!
At the time of writing, this CD is on offer at an awesome bargain price 
of just £5.00! If you don't want the whole CD you can buy the decoupage sheet 
I'd like to enter this card into a few challenges:

Completely Christmas
C.R.A.F.T. - Make Your Own Embellishment

17 comments:

  1. What a jolly snowman, love the papers you've used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just stunningly coloured and designed. Love the dimension on the image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute and happy christmas card Dawn.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what incredible dimension, Dawn! Delightful image and great texture. I love that you used pink on this winter card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas Card.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Dawn, I love your fun image and non traditional colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderfully cute Christmas card Dawn, the unusual Christmas colours work so well. I wish someone would invent a way to show glitter on a photo, as it never shows on mine either.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Dawn, I am loving the holiday Snowman. Beautiful papers and great design too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That snowman is so cute Dawn - great card - glad that someone else is making their Christmas cards early too - I've done a couple this week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice to see a Christmas card in different colours, this is just brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful christmas card Dawn and such a cute image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx