Pages

Followers

Thursday 22 May 2014

Feel Better Soon

Good Morning all!
It's been a while since I posted & today, I have two cards to share with you!
The first card is this one for Just Inklined.
Pop back later to see my second post of the day!


The image I have used is called For You
I've made a Get Well card this time but I can think of lot's of 
occasions that this sweet  image would be suitable for!


I coloured him up with Prismacolour Pencils.
These are new to me so I still have lot's to learn about them.
The papers are by Papermania. 
The border punch is from Martha Stewart, the gems are
from Meiflower & the seam binding bow is from my stash.


You can just about see that I've decorated the inside of the card too!
Thanks for popping by, don't forget to check out the latest
Just Inklined images!
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Ohh So Sweet
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes With A Handmade Bow
Digi Makeover Challenge - String/Twine/Ribbon
Without Words - Pink/Purple & Green
One Stitch At A Time - Keep It Simple
The Ribbon Girls - Lilac/Purple
Allsorts - Purple Passion

24 comments:

  1. Utterly cute, Dawn, I love elephants, and your colouring on this is stunning, love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn I'm visiting again. thank you for your supportive comments on my blog. I love this card......an adorable image and the soft muted colours are lovely. Think it would cheer up anyone poorly or not. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Dawn, the elephant is so cute and your colouring is fabulous too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning Dawn - this is super cute - love it to bits - have a great day! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Dawn what a cutie - love hefalumps - he is adorable hun have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Dawn this is so pretty the colours is gorgeous and your colouring is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaw this will make any patient feel better immediately.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Dawn, this is such a wonderful card, the image is so cute and the colours are glorious
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn, Love your card. Great coloring and I really like the design.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card Dawn, I love your adorable image and pastel papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Dawn. Such a cute and love the purple.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! I love the pearl accents and the elephant is just adorable! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card would make anyone feel better with the sweet image and gorgeous colour ways x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A perfect fusion of lovely purples Dawn, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you tell I am catching up with my blog hopping..... I adore this!!!
    Fab image and adorable card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. omgosh dawn, i have never! this is the most yummalicious and sweet and just so loveable card! i love the ribbon and just the entire blend of wonderful colors. thanks for coming to LOC this week and see you soon i hope. best, samara dt. LOC

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute - love the colours - will make anyone feel better soon!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Dawn. The image is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable creation Dawn, love the digi you have used :) and the layout and colour scheme are just heavenly, the whole creation is real eye candy :) :) :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge - Keep it Simple, and thank you for taking part. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Toooooo cute...Loving the soft purples too xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwww so gorgeous! The image is adorable, your colouring is fabulous and I love the pretty papers too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous purple and lavender, Dawn! What a fantastic card. Incredible coloring on that darling elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx