Pages

Followers

Thursday 8 August 2013

Strongo The Magnificent

Good morning everyone! 
It's Thursday already!
 That means it's time for my Just Inklined Card!
Today I'd like to introduce to you, my hero........


I've had this digi forever & use him time & time again!
I've tried to make him look a bit like a circus strong-man this time!
I was inspired by the photo at {PIN}spirational challenge this time.


Here's a closer look at the image!


Just look at those muscles! 
What guy wouldn't be thrilled to recieve a card featuring this chappy!
I coloured him up with a mix of Flexmarkers & Promarkers.


The fantastic stripey paper is from Southfield Stationers.
They have a great selection of great quality papers!
 I attempted to make a bit of a circus tent effect
& added some triangle corners! The sentiment was done on the PC 
using a free font called Carnival. A couple of little buttons threaded with 
some twine which was tied in a bow, to finish off !
Thanks for stopping by today! 
I'd like to enter this card in a few challenges:
Creative Belli - Summer
The Male Room - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Triangles
365 Cards - It's A Circus
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Boy/Male Cards (digi & buttons)
{PIN}spirational - Photo Inspiration
Squigglefly - Masculine Card
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Boys Will Be Boys

17 comments:

  1. Dawn this card is awesome !!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card design & image choice and a lovely male card for our current challenge over at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly made me chuckle, love the colours and brilliant image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, this card is making me smile and I can see how he would be your hero...so strooooooooooong, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Love the brightly coloured arrow behind him and an excellent sentiment. I agree - what man wouldn't want to receive such a happy card. Thanks for playing along with our first ever challenge at The Male Room

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Dawn, love the image and the lovely cheerful colours!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is such a fun card, Dawn.....love the image and the colours you've chosen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the fun side and bright primary colours would be good for any male. Thanks for sharing with us in our first challenge at The Male Room. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Dawn, a great design and stunning colours, I love how you have incorporated the trinagle and such brilliant fun image!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! I love the paper you used and the way you used it in the shape of a big arrow! Super coloring too Dawn. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card takes me back to our Dude Time days, Dawn. I have a smile on my face and am loving those stripes. Fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawn,
    What an adorable card - big smiles. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card. Image is super funny. I'd sure need some muscles for garden work myself ;-)

    Thanks for playing with us this week at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

    Hugs, Keti
    DT @ {PIN}spirational Ch.

    p.s. It would really help to find your project faster if you would link your post and not your blog. Please keep that in mind for next challenges. Hope to see you project next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dawn - what a great image and your card is fabulous! Love the sketch and the papers too. Thanks so much for joining us in the Squigglefly Challenge! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx