Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 March 2013

Spring Fashion at Just Inliked

Good Moning Lovely bloggers!
It's Thursday which means I have some Just Inklined inspiration for you!
This image is Spring Fashion


Such a beautiful vintage image, just perfect for all sorts of occasions!
I haven't added a sentiment as I thought you could use your own imagination
as to which occasion it might suit!
The paper is from my stash. I have no idea where it's from but I have to
say it reminded me of vintage wallpaper. I lightly distressed the edges with a pair of scissors
& inked with Antique Linen Distress ink.
The decorative edge was made using a Martha Stewart Doily edge punch.


I coloured the image with a mix of Flexmarkers & promarkers.


Lol! I did intend adding some tiny pearls to the buttons but looking at the photo's
 I guess I forgot! I might go back & do that later!
The flowers & leaves are from my stash, I've had those flowers forever!
Thanks for dropping in!
I'd like to enter this card in a few challenges:
Stamp n Doodle - Mothers Day/for a female
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Women
Oldie But Goodie - Feeling Floral
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers - One For The Ladies
Shopping Our Stash - Border Punches

10 comments:

  1. Lovely Dawn !! That image is fab !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dawn, this is magnificent! I want those flowers and leaves!!! :-D They are so perfect with that wonderful vintage image. I have to go get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag Cloud. B) SEO basics - Image 2: Select-'English' and 'All Countries and Territories'.

    Users normally tend to visit websites that are
    at the top of this list as they perceive those
    to be more relevant to the query. While you’re at it,
    remove all or fix 404 errors. Since Google organic rank can bring in
    thousands of potential customers, search engine position service
    firms have made a business of promising high positions in search engine results pages.
    It would cut the marketing project to fit it into your budget.
    Since keyword analysis is needed for both SEO (search engine
    optimization) and SEM, we often confuse using these terms.

    Relevant keywords ought to be used in the alt tags. The title is supposed to explain the article, and the title
    is what your readers see when they search for content. People these days use the Internet for a varied purpose.
    They want to know things about how to create effective copy,
    general marketing tips and maybe even stuff about social media.
    Still hanging on. Moving your hosting to a nearby country such as Canada or an offshore Caribbean host may provide the same
    latency times, but reduce the risk of having your website brought down by a mistake.
    Think wine, and keep the URL intact. And, as more and more companies move larger portions of their advertising budgets to internet marketing,
    there is an even greater demand for their skills. G) SEO basics -Image 6:
    Open Google. Online Advertising and SEO Marketing.
    But be aware of the traffic issue. They are looking up the
    the keywords you did research on to find what they are looking
    for. com is one of the premier portals on the World
    Wide Web which has been formulated with the intention of
    providing SEO Hosting options for webmasters around the world
    who seek a way to ensure that their websites reach the top ranks of all major search engines.


    Also visit my homepage :: click through the following post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful card Dawn! Fabulous image! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Dawn - really pretty colours! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the border punch! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, Dawn and I like the prices! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly, what a gorgeous bright fresh blog :-) I am now a follower..

    What a gorgeous card. That image is wonderful and very versatile. Mixed with the backing and finishing touches this really makes a very grown up lovely card :-)

    Hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Dawn, I love the image and the lovely papers and design. This is a fabulous stamp.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining in with my 'Feeling Floral' challenge over at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx