Pages

Followers

Sunday 24 February 2013

Candy Winner!!!!

Hi di hi lovely bloggers!
Time to announce the winner of my spot candy!


I did the random.org thingy the realised I couldn't edit the photo on this laptop
 so you'll have to trust me on this one! lol
I had 20 comments! Thanks for that I loved reading what you were all up to!
Anyhoo, Mr Random picked numer 8 & by my calculations,
that's you Debbie Fisher!
drop me an email at dawnyfox(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks again everyone, that was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Many congratulations Debbie enjoy your candy and thank you Dawn for giving us the chance to take part x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my site: http://www.crewcruisecritic.net
    my web page :: MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER esp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx