Pages

Followers

Saturday 24 November 2012

Winter Wonderland

Good morning Happy Crafters!
Things are finally starting to take shape around my house
& it looks like we might be more or less organised for Christmas!
Yay!!!! Thank goodness!
Today I bring you a little card I made as GDT for
This weeks challenge over there is


I made a little off-set gatefold card.
I made one side a little bit wider that the other just because I could! lol
For the base I used cardstock from Lidl.
My supplies are running low & I wish they'd get more in as I love it!
The paper I've used is headed paper from the company my brother works for. 
They re-branded & had some left over headed paper which was great quality & far
 too good to throw away! Luckily my brother immediately  thought of me & saved some!


The image is from Molly Skates from The Digi Garden 
I coloured Molly up with some Flexmarkers & Promarkers
then cut her out with an oval Nestie. I inked the edges with a Colourbox Cats Eye
chalk inkpad then matted her onto a scalloped oval of the base cardstock.


The sentiment was simply printed on the pc & then matted onto some cardstock
which was punched with a corner punch at the bottom to replicate the shape of Molly's Skates
The Dp I have used is another from the Papermania Festive Frolics  Pad.
I punched the edges with a Martha Stewart Pine Needles edge punch


I decorated the inside of the card then, wrapped some organza ribbon
 around, securing at the back & under the image then tied in a a bow.
Thanks for dropping in to see my card!
I hope you can play in the Challenge
I'd like to enter this little card in the following challenges as listed at Feline Playful

Crimbo Crackers Anything holiday/Festive Goes
DL. Art Thankful Thursday Challenge December Holiday
Moving Along With The Times Lets Go Dotty (DP)
Craft Room Challenge Die Cuts & Punches
Crazy Amigo Challenge Colours Of Winter
Flourishes make A project That Makes You Happy
Crafty Bloggers Network Christmas Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge Blue Christmas
Pretty Little Ribbon Die Cuts/Punches
The Crazy Challenge Decorate The Inside Of Your Card
Great Impressions Celebrating The Season

25 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous, I love the colours and the fold
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and beautiful design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Inside and out . Love the gate fold design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fabulous colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Dawn and Molly Skates is a fab image !! Well done on your GT spot !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Dawn this is a gorgeous card and I so love the cute image. A great card design too. Enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful love the shape and layout and the image is lovely xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn, your card is gorgeous and has such a cute image.
    I hope you and your family are well.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Dawn, Lovely image layout and embellis x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dearest friend,you have always gorgeous stamps to share on your fabulous cards^_^
    This is wonderful,perfect coloured..and beautiful papers^_^
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah this is so sweet, what a lovely card. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week, we are having a DT Call just now if you are interested, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute image, Dawn, and lovely card. I love that pine needle punch! What a great border it makes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card. I love the gatefold design and the image is super xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your lovely cute card with us at the pretty little ribbon shop challenge, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet card - great LO and cute image.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabby card, So pleased you could come and play along at Crimbo Crackers challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. love the image and the colours. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very pretty and cute. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet little girl! This is a darling card, Dawn. Thank you for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. stunning card Dawn, love that image and the way you have the ribbon around is fab, always looking for different ideas, thanks for that, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A fabulous card, love the image and design x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a little cracker of a card! Cute image, love the ribbon - all round lovely card!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx