Pages

Followers

Thursday 1 November 2012

Fashion Dogs!

Good morning bloggers,
I'm so excited & nervous to share this card with you
as it's my first card as part of the DT over at


I hope you like it!
It's for my niece Sarah who's 30 this week!
As soon as I saw this image I knew it was the one for her!


The image I have used is Fashion Dogs 1
you can pick her up for just £1.00 at Just Inklined!


I used Broadway font for the numbers


Here's a side view of the outside
I love pink & black together! 
The paper I have used is from a set called Trendy Girls at 
Scrapbookingmad. I added a few self- adhesive gems from Papermania
The ribbon is from my stash & was recycled from a gift!


The inside of the card. 
I like to decorate the inside of my cards as I feel it gives them balance
& is a little bit more interesting than just a plain old insert!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafts & Me Bling
Crafty Creations Just One (I hope my number counts as a word!)
Jacksons Digital Expression Inks & Such Anything Goes
Twisted Tuesday Free For All
Lexi's Creations Special Birthday
Victorine Originals Bingo Ribbon Bows Design Paper
That Craft Place Tic Tac Toe (Gems Sentiment Ribbon)

19 comments:

  1. I love this Dawn. You know, this reminds me of me a few years ago (about 10). I use to wear suits like this every day and I had my hair kind of like that. Fun. Congrats on the new DT - they are sooooo lucky to have you! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Dawn. I love the image and fabulous colours and papers

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn - Congratulations on your new DT spot!! I love the image, especially the small dog tucked under her arm!!! I agree with you, pink and black is a great colour scheme and the inside of the card is great too!
    Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Special Birthdays" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the background! Thanks for all your thoughts and concerns, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new dt position! Love your card and that zebra paper with this image is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card.Congrats on your new DT post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Dawn and congratulations, I know you'll just slot right into the new DT position at JustInklined, they're going to love your work just as much as we do :D Big hugs to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab, fab, fab, .....love everything about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. (And congratulations on your new DT position) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This should make her day very special! Love the color scheme too! Thanks for playing along with us a Jackson's Digital Expressions!
    EmonieDezigns.com
    JDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun n funky, I LOVE your background paper and the colour mix! Thanks for haring with us t Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cuuuute, Dawn! Love the animal print background and that incredible bow. Such a fun image. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your DT spot.
    Fabulous card - the pink and black combo is so striking and that's such a fun image.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha! that's cute! thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a cute card. The image is sweet and I love the patterned paper and the bold colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday.
    Shari Nelson DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your DT at Just Inklined! Your first card came out very cute! Great colors, papers and digi image. Your niece is going to love it. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.
    -Katya Bess
    JDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dawn, why nervous? This is stunning. I love the colour palette, and layout and the little designer dog looks terrified and so cute!

    Thank you for joining in with our Special Birthday challenge at Lexi's Creations.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow gorgeous card, love the colours pink and black really pops, love it. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dawn, your sweetly colored Fashion Dogs image looks fabulous on this fun birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Bling It Up" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx