Pages

Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2012

My Breast Cancer Awareness/Think Pink Challenge Update 2

Hey crafty bloggers, I do hope you are well!
Here I am with the second update for my 
The purpose of this challenge is to raise awareness & hopefully 
to help boost to my fundraising for


You can read my story on the Challenge Post here
If you can possibly donate anything to my cause, you can do so via my 
Just Giving Page or text BTBC62 £(amount) to 70070
(the text service is free & the amount you donate is added to your bill)
Every £1 or $1 helps!
We have some amazing prizes from wonderful sponsors 
Don't forget to enter the 
at The Crafty Pad too! 
There are a host of different sponsors over there & some freebie images
drawn by the lovely boss, Deborah Moore!

My lovely crafty friends have been busy again & have made these 
delightful creations to inspire you!

Ali - Using Strawberry Girl From Mo Manning















Abi - Has made a lovely Bikini Card




We can't wait to see what you make!
Hurry on over, there is just over a week left to enter!


3 comments:

  1. fabulous makes one and all - great challenge Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful, Dawn! I haven't gotten one done for the challenge but I did schedule and complete my mammogram this week. That should count for something, right? :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx