Pages

Followers

Thursday 10 November 2011

Craftystash Comp News

Hi all!
Hope you're having a good week & looking forward to the weekend! 
Not long now!
Just had to share some news about the competition over at Craftystash!
My friend Deborah Lauder is the site owner & offers up some wonderful 
prizes when she runs the competitions!
This months competition is a layout or sketch challenge!
Here's the sketch below!



Just create a project using the sketch/layout template. 
You don't have to use any other Craftystash resources,
 but it will increase your chances of winning if you do!
I'll share my card with you when I get some decent pics at the weekend!
Pop on over to the website to see the details of the competition!
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx