Pages

Followers

Sunday 10 April 2011

Appeal From a Friend!

Morning all! I've just received an email from a blogging friend & fellow DT member! She's in the process of setting up her own challenge blog & needs a little bit of help!
I'll let you read  for yourself!

"Hi girls,

I have a really big favour to ask of you!
It's to do with my challenge blog.
I'm just 3 people away from reaching my first magical 100 followers. I've been busy this past couple of days organising sponsors so that I can have a special celebration once I reach the 100.
So far I have some fabby companies on board, and I'm going to be able to run my very first challenge of my own with some lovely prizes. :0)
So what I'm asking of you all is this. If any of you don't follow me yet - please can you click on to my blog - http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/ - and click on the follow me button, to bring me up to the 100 mark. And also - can you spread the word for me on your own blogs?
I'm going to be advertising on my blog late this afternoon/evening about the celebratory challenge and prizes etc.
Also, I would love for you all to come join me once it is live! :0)
I'm so happy to have reached the 100 mark honestly I can't even put the feeling into words for you all.
Any help you can offer me would be greatly appreciated!
Hugs.
xx "
Pop on over & check out her fabby blog for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx