Pages

Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Seeing Red!

Hi folks,
Thought I 'd share a set of ATCs with you today!
These are for the February swap over at
Ali's ATC Swap Stop.
If you're taking part & don't want to see cover your eyes & walk away from your PC!!! lol
The theme is "Seeing Red" & is open to your interpretation!
The only thing I could think about after St Valentines Day was Little Red Riding Hood!
I had to go on a search to find some images of her & I found this delightful Digi Stamp Set at
 Digital Delights!
Once again I have to apologise for the quality of the pic as it was done at work in a hurry as I had to catch the post!
I coloured the main images with promarkers & I used a variety of Sakura Glaze, white gel pen & Clear Star pens to highlight various areas on the image. As you can see thay are all the same but slightly different!
I used a corner punch before matting & layering!
I used red Mirri card for the base of the ATC & the papers are from the Valentine Rose Collection by the lovely Sammy Murphy over at Cardmaking Downloads!
If you'd like to join in the monthly swap pop on over to let Ali know & she'll give you all the details!
 It doesn't matter if you haven't done it before, she'll keep you right!!!

1 comment:

  1. They are FAB Dawn, and such a great idea! It's wonderful seeing everyone's take on a theme.....so much inspiration and so much talent out there. Thanks again for joining in.....now go and enjoy your holiday sunshine hunny!

    Big hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx