Pages

Followers

Sunday 21 November 2010

Christmas Card

Hi, thought I'd share an example of my overseas Christmas card for this year! I have made a variety of these using different colours to colour in the design & different backing papers to matt onto!
Basically I used a Just Inklined digi stamp, which I think I got as a freebie, from imag-e-nation. It's called Little Church in The Snow and I loved it the minute I saw it!


As my husband posts the overseas cards every year I have to keep the postage to a minimun! (Lol, he is originally from Aberdeen)
I like to keep my Christmas cards fairly simple any way, just as well eh!!!
To help achieve this I printed the greeting straight on to the front of the card & I printed the verse inside thus negating the need for an insert!
The image was coloured with promarkers & I think you can see I added  a bit of sparkle with my quickie glue pen & my Diamond Sparkles.





I have entered this card for the One Stitch at a Time Challenge Season/ Event  Winter/Christmas
I have also entered the Crafty Calender Challenge#14 no optional snowflakes but lots of snow!!!
Also the Gingerloft Challenge 6 The Great Outdoors I think this fits the bill!
As well as Scrappy Frog Merry Christmas Challenge
And Stacey's Stamping Stage Colour Challenge

8 comments:

  1. wONDERFUL SIMPLE BUT VERY EFFECTIVE LOVE THIS THANKS FOR PLAYING AT OSAAT

    LIZ X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous hun, I love the simplicity & elegence you have have created!
    Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops forgot!!
    Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love that winter scene... lovely coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Curtian Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scene for Christmas..Love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!!! Idyllic scene so beautifully coloured and glittered. Oooh you are clever! x Good luck with your challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is sooo pretty. Simple and elegant.
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an elegant yet eyecatching card x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx