Pages

Followers

Monday 13 September 2010

ATCs

Hi, no card today, but I can share a 
Sneaky Peek of my ATCs for two swaps!
The first swap is over at the Cardmaking Downloads Forum 3 ATCs and the Theme is
 Back to School



The second swap is over at Ali's ATC Swap Stop 4 ATCs this time and the theme is 
TV & Movies


Can you spot who the character is I wonder????

That's all I have for you today but while I'm here I must say Hi and Thanks to my latest followers, Claire, Leanne and Charity Crafter! Lovely to see you ladies!

8 comments:

  1. it's not Winnie the pooh is it ..... nah only joking (bart simpson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping us guessing I see Dawn!!! Recognise the graphics for the first set, and definately an easily spotted Bart Simpson for the 2nd set....looking forward to seeing them 'in the flesh!' Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely hope I don't disappoint Ali! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. shame its not winnie the pooh....love these sneek peeks.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn said...
    I sincerely hope I don't disappoint Ali! lol


    Of course you won't Dawn, your ATCs are ALWAYS gorgeous! (Just got one in Spyders swap....love it!) Big smiles, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another blogger teasing us I see ROF - Maybe that first one is Winnie the Pooh Kris - didn't he dress up once as a bee ????? lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are going to be fab, no matter what!
    ((Lyn))

    (ps just going to email you...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn yes I am still smiling I will let you know in a couple of weeks what it is I don't want to say to much for now incase it doesn't work out and I end up looking a bit of a twonk lol
    take care Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx