Pages

Followers

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Anniversary Easel card!

Hi all, soooo sorry I've been neglecting you. 
I've been trying to get up to date on all my cards, housework etc and get ready for a trip to Majorca!
I had to make two anniversary cards for last weekend & was in such a rush,
 I forgot to take a pic of one before posting it off!
I did however get some pics of the one I made for my Sis & BIL! 
I have entered it in the September Comp over at 
Cardmaking Downloads where Sammy gives a newly designed freebie download just for entering
 & very generous prizes in the form of vouchers for 
you even get to chose which site you want the voucher for or you can split it between them!
You must use a download, papers, graphics from either one of the websites.
There are all sort of styles, designs, clip art etc between both sites.
There's also just about time if you want to play along!

Anyway, enough of my prattling on!!! Here are the piccies!



It's called Girl & Boy Kissing Pyramage& you can download it here


After inking the edges with a promarker,I layered it up using pinflair glue & added some ribbon.


I also matted and layered a computer generated sentiment in a similar fashion 
then added some ribbon & buttons!
 I love these little heart buttons!
I have used it before for valentines but thought it would be good for this too! 
My Sis certainly agreed when we hand delivered it on Saturday with the glue barely dry!!!
Oops forgot to mention I have also added it to the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Challenge too!  Anything goes!
Charisma Cardz Anything Goes
Before I forget I would like to welcome my latest followers 
Thea & Decoromana 
welcome to my blog, great to see you ladies! 
You both have beautiful blogs!

6 comments:

  1. hi Dawn what a pretty card I the couple it's for will love it well done I like the easel cards as they're a little different from the norm like me lol
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Dawn, and wishing you lots of luck in Sammy's comp. Smiles from Ali x

    PS why don't you enter it into Incy Wincy Designs challenge this week.....its 'Anything Goes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, I do love Easel cards. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge, hope to see you again next week. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card! Like the EASL creation!
    Thanks for joining EAC this week!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Dawn - love the layering on this card - fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx