Pages

Followers

Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Sparkle!

Good morning peeps!
Today's card is my GDT card for the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog!
The theme is Christmas Sparkle.
My card has lots of sparkle but I'm not so sure you can see it in the photos!


I used an A6 Kraft base & the DPs are Papermania  Festive Frolics
The Bauble Paper is glittered!
I matted the DP on red paper & the image on mirror card then red paper.
The sentiment was created on my pc.
I wrapped with two colours of bakers twine  & tied a bow!
I wanted to give this card a funky kind of feel!


The image I have used is Bark At The Moon from Stitchy Bear Stamps
I love this image! 
I highlighted some of the shaded areas with flexmarkers 
but I guess you could use the image just as it comes
My family have had Huskies for many years & have spent many a 
cold winters day at rallies with racing teams!


I was hoping you could see the sparkle done with a 
Sakura Clear Star pen a bit clearer in this photo!


My sentiment!


The inside of the card.
Thanks for looking, I hope you like my little card!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges
using the listings compiled by Feline Playful
Fussy & Fancy I Love Christmas
Jellypark Challenges Stars Are Shining
Jingle Belles Anything (Holiday)Goes
Wags n Whiskers  Christmas
QKR Stampede It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Crimbo Crackers Anything Holiday/Festive Goes
DRS Designs Snow Fun
Paper Shelter Challenge Christmas Is Coming
.

29 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, Dawn I love what you have done with Teri's image it is one of my favourite Delicious Doodles too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dawn. Such stunning wolves and you've shown them off beautifully.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card just perfect for a man. Love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your take on all these challenges. Very different, yet beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully crafted card - thank you for entering QKR stampede challenge 16 (Hazel, guest designer) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think your card is a howling success :)
    Great use of the image
    Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter 'Christmas is Coming' challenge, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool! i *LOVE* the sentiment, especially!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this over at 2 Sisters this morning and was so impressed with it! Goegeous image. Love that mirrored CS and all the matting in red. Actually, I guess I love everything about this one, Dawn. :-D Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card Dawn, I love the beautiful image and the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card and image! Love the highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Dawn this is Stunning! I love the image and the colours are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very striking card. I love your use of the red matting and the bakers twine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dawn - this is just amazing - really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card. love the way you put it together. Thanks for joining the challenge at DRS designs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love your card with this fabulous image!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Dawn and i love that great image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hee hee what a fabby designs x love it x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, what a stunning image! this is a beautiful card. thank you for joining us at fussy and fancy challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Good luck with the challenges. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous image and sentiment....great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A wonderful card Dawn love the bright red colour and the fab image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dawn this is just Wonderful, I love that image, very cool hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great card! I love that it's so different from the usual Christmas card scenes. Very impressive x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the wolf image and the designer papers you used for such a unique Christmas card! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a different card for the holiday! Gorgeous!! Thank you for joining our QKR Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Dawn, loving card, very different, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark x Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello,
    Fab card. I love colors and image. Thnak you for joining us to Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hehehe!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx